Monday 8 April 2013

Omaka Photo Album Page 7, Omaka Airshow, Blenheim, New Zealand, March 2013

Omaka Classic Fighters Airshow March 2013..

The seventh and final batch of photos from this remarkable show at Omaka, New Zealand. Well, that's it - the best of over 900 photos taken between 10am and 4pm. If you've just landed on this page and want to see 1,2,3,4,5,6 click on the right ÁPRIL and you should get there. Maybe you'd let me know which is your favourite shot, or where I might need a little more practise :) The camera used here is a Fuji F660EXR Pocket. Just leave a message in the box below, shouldn't need to sign on to anything. thanks. Otherwise I'm here https://www.facebook.com/paul.holmes.1654






























Click on the right for pages 1,2,3,4,5,6...

Maybe you'd let me know which is your favourite shot, or where I might need a little more practise :) The camera used here is a Fuji F660EXR
https://www.facebook.com/paul.holmes.1654

No comments:

Post a Comment